Monday, January 23, 2006

A Dream

I woke up today really annoyed. I Had the same dream for the second time about the same person. I dreamt that she took off her hijab!! All the dream i was experiencing feelings of astonishment, disbelieve and annoyance in the same time. And when i woke up, the fact that this was a repetition of the same dream i had several weeks ago made me really disturbed!Well, i called a friend of mine who studied psychology ... her own interpretation was that this indicactes a drawback in faith/religion ... if it was me who took off the hijab, it'd probably mean that my religious curve is going down and i need to straighten it back! Well! if that was the case then it's not smthg. new i'm afraid :(But, well, since this is about someone else, it might be either this, or just that i have formed some negative impressions about her in my sub-concious or that i'm concerned about her faith!!! which is really not much better nor releiving for me than the first explanation coz i really hate to see anything bad about that person :(Well! Since the first fear for human kind since the down of humanity till the day of judgment is the "UNKNOWN" ... and since i tend to ignore my fears rather than thinking about them, so ... i'd say that this dream is only CRAP! and i'm moving on now ... salam!
P.s: of course if anyone who reads this have any other interpretation other than "don't eat heavy meals before sleeping", you're most welcomed to add it in the comments ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, personally I had this dream before many times , I dreamt many times that I went out without my hijjab but not intentionally and once I dreamt that I was went out to the street forgetting my hijjab and then whenI discovered I run in the street and wanted to hide so that people won't see me... So I asked on of my teachers who studies tafseer al a7lam and she told me that it's a sign of fear and worry, yours might be different since you dreamt that she took it off intentionally... Anyway pray to her and don't eat pudding before sleeping :P

Just Ruthie said...

Hey Shereeeeeen! I started a blog of my own, thank you very much, and now I want to figure out how I can save your blog's link along the side of my blog as you've done with your favorite links on your blog. I'm not so skilled with these things- can you help me puhhhh leeeeze? Pweddy puhleez? :-P Hope to see you soon.