Sunday, January 08, 2006

La illaha illa Allah

Two days ago, my dutch friend gave me anasheed tapes she brought from Holland (i think it's originally recorded in France) ... so, i said i'd listen to them on my way to the course this morning ...
Hmm, at the beginning i didn't like it much coz i don't like the uni-rythm of Duffof w/o a separate rythem of the song itslef ... but then, there came one song that catched my ears ...
it went:
la ilaha ella Allah
beha qad nada rusollullah
w satabqa 3abral azman
3aleyatan inshaa'Allah ...
3aleyatan inshaa'Allah ...
The next thing i know was that i couldn't see the car infront me and i had to park on the side of the street breaking out in tears.
This is the song that el hagga loves ... and the last time i heard it was in the celebration of the birth of the prophet (pbuh) last year ... we gathered around her and she lead the singing ... it was sooo emotional ... and everyone was there ... and with my depression (last posting) combined with the memory of our gathering, it just broke me!
Taha also loves this song a lot .. more to my nostalgia :(

May Allah bless el hagga, taha, my dutch friend and you all :)

No comments: